Total money collected so far for "Keeping Kolby" $8659

Year Tuition-LV Montessori Preschool

Donated by Lacie Tidwell
A Year Tuition at a Las Vegas Montessori Preschool in the Silverado Ranch area ($1400 Value)
Minimum Bid is $900
My name is Lacie Tidwell and I run a Montessori preschool from my home. I have been a Montessori teacher for six years and I work with ages 3-6. Bidding on this item will ensure you a spot in either the Mon/Wed session or the Tues/Thursday session. Each session is from 8:30-11:30 am. There is more information on Montessori and my preschool on my blog: http://www.mslaciesmontessori.blogspot.com/ Tuition includes preschool from the beginning of September 2010 to the end of May 2011. There is also an Open House on August 26 at 6 if you are interested. Please email me if you want more information on this preschool, and don't forget to email Taralee with your contact info if you bid on this item!