Total money collected so far for "Keeping Kolby" $8659

12X12 Photo Book

Donated by McKenzie and Benjamin Stewart
12 x 12 Heritage Makers Book with optional Design Service by McKenzie ($70 - $300 Value)

This is a very large custom book, and it is made by Heritage Makers so the quality is guaranteed for Life. This can be anything from a wedding book, to a vacation book, to a memory book. You may choose to have me design it through your specifications, or you may design it yourself through an easy to use online Studio. Everything is included from my design prices to the finished product being shipped directly to your house. I am willing to make another product on the website if you want something other than the 12 X 12 book.Got to http://www.thescrapbookgirl.com/ to learn more about the products, or e-mail me at McKenzieLStewart@gmail.com.

McKenzie 702-467-5614
The picture is not the product you would be given, only a sample of a cover of one of my own 12 x 12 books.